President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon signed documents, aimed at strengthening the Uzbek-Tajik multifaceted partnership.
In addition, 11 documents were signed at the level of governments, ministries and departments of the two countries, providing for the further expansion of multifaceted Uzbek-Tajik cooperation.
– “Roadmap” for further deepening and expanding cooperation in the field of industrial cooperation;
– Agreement between the ministries of culture in the field of culture and art for 2022-2023;
– “Roadmap” for the development of bilateral cooperation between the Jizzakh region of Uzbekistan and the Sughd region of Tajikistan;
– Memorandum on cooperation in the field of environmental protection and rational nature management;
– Memorandum of cooperation in the sericulture industry.