Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of Kyrgyzstan/Head of the Presidential Administration Akylbek Zhaparov paid a working visit to Uzbekistan on March 8-10. As a result, a package of 15 documents was signed on Friday, the press service of the head of the government of Kyrgyzstan reported.
The list of inked documents:
- Roadmap for implementation of agreements reached during the state visit of the President of Uzbekistan to Kyrgyzstan (January 26-27, 2023, Bishkek);
- Roadmap for creation of shopping centers (trading houses) Made in Kyrgyzstan in Tashkent and Made in Uzbekistan in Bishkek for wholesale and retail trade;
- Roadmap for promotion of priority projects between Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan;
- Cooperation agreement on the organization of production (SKD) of automotive and commercial vehicles in Kyrgyzstan between Uzavtosanoat JSC (Uzbekistan), DT Technik LLC and NUR JSC (Kyrgyzstan);
- Cooperation agreement between JSC Toshelektroapparat (Uzbekistan) and the Transnational Corporation Dastan (Kyrgyzstan) for the manufacture, assembly and production of smart meters;
- Agreement between LLC Uzkimeimpeks (Uzbekistan) and the state enterprise Kyrgyz Komur under the Ministry of Energy of Kyrgyzstan for the supply of coal (export) worth of $10 million;
- Agreement on strategic partnership between ChirchikMashAgro LLC (Uzbekistan) and the Bishkek Machine-Building Plant (Kyrgyzstan);
- Minutes of the first meeting of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz working group on cooperation in the field of agriculture;
- Memorandum of understanding between SUE Agroservice Operator (Uzbekistan) and the Department for the Expertise of Agricultural Crops under the Ministry of Agriculture of Kyrgyzstan on the implementation of joint projects in the field of horticulture and fruit and berry crops;
- Memorandum of cooperation between the Research Institute of Fisheries under the Committee for Veterinary Medicine and Livestock Development of Uzbekistan and the Department of Fisheries of the Ministry of Agriculture of Kyrgyzstan.
- Memorandum of cooperation and understanding in the field of organic agriculture between the Institute for Quarantine and Plant Protection of the Agency for Quarantine and Plant Protection of Uzbekistan and the Department of Organic Agriculture under the Ministry of Agriculture of Kyrgyzstan;
- Investment agreements between Baxodir Log`on Tekstil LLC (Uzbekistan) and Ak-Moyun, Kara-Moyun, Emgek-Tal, Sary-Oy, Uchkunsky, Ak-Kuduk, Ak-Tal and Baetov ayil okmotu (village administrations of Kyrgyzstan) for the development of land plots for growing crops (contracts worth $8 million);
- Memorandum on joint yak breeding between Baxodir Log`on Tekstil LLC (Uzbekistan) and At-Bashi district administration of Naryn region of Kyrgyzstan;
- Memorandum of understanding and cooperation between Mega Farm Service LLC (Uzbekistan) and Vision group LLC (Kyrgyzstan) on the implementation of a project to create a joint pharmaceutical production in Kyrgyzstan ($10 million contract);
- Memorandum of understanding and cooperation between Child Toys Corporation LLC (Uzbekistan) and Halmion Prom LLC (Kyrgyzstan) on the creation of a joint production of plastic pipes, plastic products and furniture in Kyrgyzstan ($3 million contract);
- Memorandum of understanding and cooperation between Sayqal trade and manufacturing enterprise (Uzbekistan) and Tooke ZhT LLC (Kyrgyzstan) (USD 500 thousand contract).
Akylbek Japarov during his visit to Uzbekistan was also hosted by the President Shavkat Mirziyoyev.